Covid booster jabs

I can’t say I’m surprised by this latest development at all, I’m more surprised it took the Government so long to make the decision:

Covid-19: Vaccines to be compulsory for frontline NHS staff in England - BBC News

I suppose some who don’t have a medical exemption and who still don’t want to be jabbed, will either take early retirement if they can, or, like some in the care home sector, will just jack their job in and hope they find alternative employment. Choices choices!

Lots of front line NHS staff have to have various vaccines to be able to work. I see little difference here.

1 Like

I don’t disagree hence why I don’t see it as a problem either, but clearly for some in the health sector as in some other professions, some staff do. I’ve personally had to have several types of jab over the years in my now retired profession, compulsorily in order to work. Never had an issue, just got jabbed and got on with it. We’re all different though I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.