HMRC - great experience

Same here!

I am not here yet and the option to copy + Paste may also contribute to my hesitancy/laziness.

This I may never achieve

I can still recite the VRM of my first car back in 1984 :rofl:

With the many car park machines now requiring you to enter your VRM for payment nowadays, I have had no choice but to memorise my current mark. That said, remembering registration numbers has never really been an issue for me tbh.

I would not use any app to save my NI to my phone or Google Wallet.

My thoughts exactly.

First car Ford 100E in 1969 = YJO 32. God knows what I did yesterday though.

R-

And it’s on my driveway as we speak - a classic. :joy:

1 Like

Learn it, memorise it. One day you’ll get asked for it and you’ll be scrabbling around trying to find it. It really isn’t too difficult. Same with NHS number and driving license numbers, I know them all without having to look. It’s part of my digital self. The only number I haven’t learned, is my passport number because that changes on each renewal and I can’t be bothered :laughing:

The countable times I have been asked to provide this I ask to prove in another way.

There’s no chance I will stick it in.

My home landline number

What is this you speak of? I looked this up and it seems it used to be a popular form of communication in the last century :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine came with the broadband (compulsory), however, I have no calls package, no phone plugged into the line, so absolutely no idea what my number is. It’s probably on original paperwork. It’s not in my mobile as I never need it, so why store it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I guess that’s one of the benefits of FTTP, no compulsory landline number and indeed I’d never have a landline ever again.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.