Moderators

I have to agree with @anon98763397 which anyone who knows me from Monzo will know how much it pains me to say that :laughing: Not to put to finer point on it but this place is not FTT and that’s a good thing.

It’s also clear from this thread there are people that want to be promoted to moderator but my view on politics is easy… Anyone who wants it should automatically be excluded from it :slight_smile:

I’ve just read through the thread and apart from Danny who’s just offered himself up, I’m struggling to see who else has intimated they’re interested? I can assure you, at my age, I no longer have the patience to moderate a forum and having done it previously on vehicle forum sites, I’ve no wish to do so again.

EDIT: Yup, after being ridiculed for being somewhat blind as a bat, I’ve seen what you’re talking about. Never too old to apologise :laughing:

:rofl: Yes, ok, I see it now and to be fair, I thought he was already a moderator, hence my obvious confusion, so apologies to Robyn :+1:

4 Likes

@Johnny would be a good moderator indeed. Excellent jokes, not at all insufferable.

5 Likes

It’s not a promotion. R-

2 Likes

There’s a bit of a queue. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well least @Graham there is plenty of choice of people queuing up to help moderate if the site needs it.

3 Likes