New online status

It’s that one indeed

I agree. Something Discourse should develop in my opinion.

2 Likes

To be fair if people think that then that’s their own issue to sort out, not really your problem.

3 Likes

This is why I do not have the Last Seen feature enabled on WhatsApp :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t really care if others can see I’m about on WhatsApp or wherever. I quite like playing with people’s insecurities over the two ticks. And in any case, I’m probably doing something more important than replying.

You clearly do. Nice to see you don’t reserve your charming personality just for the Monzo forum dude

1 Like

you really need chill dude :slight_smile:

It’s like you come to forums just to have a go at people, this can’t be good for you mental health (I should know)

Do you happen to know when my Hermes parcel will arrive :wink:

You’re way too sensitive

I haven’t had a go at anyone. I replied to someone being overly dramatic about a forum feature and you decided to fight his corner.

Thank you for your invaluable input on this @anon46977588 , I was worried you weren’t going to share your view when you hadn’t replied for 2 days.

I for one am glad that you have confirmed that this isn’t a problem, we can all sleep safely now.

5 Likes

Did you check to see if I was online in that time? Just want to know if my privacy has been invaded.

1 Like

I was checking every five minutes. I haven’t slept.

1 Like

I say reinstate the online indicator.

This topic was automatically closed after 9 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.