Subscriptions review

Having tried cancelling both netflix and Disney+ in the past, to loud complaints from family members, I’m keeping them both for now. The only other subscription as such I can think of is “Roam Research” which is great for various writing and research projects, although I wish there was an offline version.

I’ve never tried using “subscribe and save” from Amazon or others, but might look into it after reading this thread.

I remember cancelling one and saying nothing. It was three months before anyone actually noticed.

Since then, I’ve done that now and again. Some get complaints and that’s OK as they’re using them but you’d be surprised at how many nobody notices have gone.

2 Likes

It may or may not surprise you, but I subscribe to precisely none of the above ! I am probably an outlier, but there is more than enough telly on the various mediatheques/iPlayers for my satisfaction, and I don’t need Amazon orders in double quick time. None of the charged for accounts seem worth it for the money they charge.

1 Like