What are you watching?

I agree entirely about the finale of Line of Duty, it was a complete disappointment for me if I’m honest. It just seemed to have run out of steam that last episode.

I do hope that the writers will knock out another series though.

Another one I forgot to add to my list, Happy Valley, absolutely superb.

1 Like

My all time favourite TV show is Person of Interest. I’d recommend it to anyone who has never seen it. Particularly if you’re into spy thrillers, crime, tech, hacking, mass surveillance, terrorism plots, or AI, and the political and moral entanglements of those subjects.

Currently I’m watching:

• Mythic Quest
  • The Blacklist
  • Next
  • Ted Lasso
  • For All Mankind

I’m quite a fan of the content on Apple TV+. There’s a lot of good quality easy viewing stuff.

A few of my other favourite shows include:

• The Mandalorian
  • The Morning Show
  • Game of Thrones
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • How to Get Away With Murder
  • probably some others that I can’t think of right now
1 Like

A blast from the past. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Fascinating use of IT and great characters.

1 Like

The Americans
Halt and Catch Fire
The Good Place
Sister wives (don’t knock it until you’ve tried it)
Deadliest Catch
Mythic Quest
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: DS9
Star Trek: VOY
Star Trek: Enterprise
Star Trek: Discovery

Edit: have decided to rewatch person of interest after being reminded about it here

5 Likes

This was intriguing - with not a smile in it :flushed:.

Again, it appeared to run out of steam. Or maybe it couldn’t end any other way.

High end acting.

1 Like

I really enjoyed how it ended, the final episode was almost poetic.

I think season 4 was a little slow but overall i think it’s some of the best television I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Castle tv show that was cancelled in 2015

2 Likes

My inner (and outer) geek thought Halt and catch fire was great

1 Like

I was really disapointed when it disappeared from Amazon Prime. I used to watch different bits of it a lot

Nothing from ITV, do they even make anything worth watching anymore? I’ve been trying to recall when the last time is, that I’ve ever found anything to watch.

Got to be at least 3 years ago :thinking:

Just watched Chelsea Women get slaughtered 0-4 by Barcelona Woman in their Champions League Final.

Free on YouTube courtesy of BT Sport.

Wish I’d watched a movie now though, tbh :rofl:

1 Like

They make some promising looking trailers. The programmes they are trailing are pretty dire, though. I’ve been caught out many a time.

1 Like

There was one show I enjoyed, and that was Liar.

ITVs dramas rarely interest me.

I’ll watch anything with Ant and Dec though. Martin Lewis has been great throughout Covid too.

1 Like

I find I flick through the ITV stuff, looking at it so. Nothing ever stands out, other then the huge entertainment shows they do. I can’t even recall the last time anyone ever said oh I watched such and such on ITV.

Maybe once film studios back to normal they might pump something new out, can’t see it happening though.

1 Like

Sky make some decent stuff. COBRA was great for a British drama. Covid practically wrote season two for them, but seems they’ve decided to go with something else. A terrorist attack if I recall correctly cyber attack on the country’s infrastructure. Might wind up being too similar to season one IMO, as the repercussions are likely to be somewhat identical to that of the solar storm.

I don’t expect ITV to make anything remotely interesting any time soon. It’s the entertainment shows I’m sure most of us watch them for. The Masked Singer has become a favourite of mine.

I watched The Bay on ITV Hub.

That’s about it, I think :man_shrugging:

Exact opposite for me. I’ll watch nothing with Ant and Dec.

2 Likes

Including those wonderful adverts pushed out by a certain Spanish Bank?

1 Like

He just annoys me that man :sweat_smile: don’t mind the website it’s just him. His wife’s a better TV presenter I find.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.