What are you watching?

I find I flick through the ITV stuff, looking at it so. Nothing ever stands out, other then the huge entertainment shows they do. I can’t even recall the last time anyone ever said oh I watched such and such on ITV.

Maybe once film studios back to normal they might pump something new out, can’t see it happening though.

1 Like

Sky make some decent stuff. COBRA was great for a British drama. Covid practically wrote season two for them, but seems they’ve decided to go with something else. A terrorist attack if I recall correctly cyber attack on the country’s infrastructure. Might wind up being too similar to season one IMO, as the repercussions are likely to be somewhat identical to that of the solar storm.

I don’t expect ITV to make anything remotely interesting any time soon. It’s the entertainment shows I’m sure most of us watch them for. The Masked Singer has become a favourite of mine.

I watched The Bay on ITV Hub.

That’s about it, I think :man_shrugging:

Exact opposite for me. I’ll watch nothing with Ant and Dec.

2 Likes

Including those wonderful adverts pushed out by a certain Spanish Bank?

1 Like

He just annoys me that man :sweat_smile: don’t mind the website it’s just him. His wife’s a better TV presenter I find.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.