Algbra

They give you a virtual card to start spending with right away. The physical card is totally optional.

1 Like

No fees. Even when used abroad they use the Mastercard rate with no mark up and no fees.

1 Like

But you won’t be able to pay in shops as I said in my post until Apple Pay is available unless I’m missing something?

2 Likes

It can be used online and through Curve, Paypal

I mentioned curve above :slight_smile:

Ah yes! You’ll need the physical card for now if you want to pay physically. Hopefully Apple Pay isn’t too far behind.

1 Like

My experience so far has been good. Their merchant data is good

2 Likes

Ooo! Any screenshots? Aside from sending myself payments, I’ve not had chance to use the card for spending yet!

2 Likes

Thanks! Squarespace is not one you see everyday, so nice they have that!

2 Likes

Yeah. When you tap the transaction that have the map and stuff like most do now too.

1 Like

1 Like

The suitcase changes if you change the category

1 Like

Pretty nice! whats the carbon calculations like for these transactions? Wonder if it’s always the same or varies by merchant or amount or what.

Really need to put their state of the art claims to the test on that, but already I like that it calculates bank transfers, which RBS doesn’t.

1 Like

1 Like

@N26throwaway they were active card checks so it hasn’t calculated a carbon amount yet but bank transfers have. I need to pay back a lot already :joy:

1 Like

The app remind me of Dozens in some ways and am impressed that already have Confirmation of Payee.

Not sold on the CO2 tracking though - it claims that one faster payment generated 3.79Kg of emissions.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope they bring more to the app like telling you how they came to that calculation. They have been open to lots of feedback so far.

Confirmation of Payee absolutely. I haven’t had any transfers held lol and it’s faster than chase to debit and credit

1 Like

I wish it dove into the calculations a little bit more. I love that they’re calculating for these and not just ignoring them, but I’d love to know how they calculated beyond the very basic general explanation.

1 Like

When you tap the info button against the impact value for a transaction you get this. :arrow_down: