Amazon scam?

I’m thinking this is too good to be true……:flushed:

Doesn’t look like an amazon email to me!

1 Like

It’s weird it has your full name, however, I agree with last poster. I have never had an email that looks like that.

Nor have I seen an Amazon Gift Card number like that. IIRC they were about 12 digits.

If you carefully click on the down arrow next to the sender, what send email address does it offer?

And is your email address accurate, or just similar? I get loads every day that are clear phishing

Only today, kind Linda Spears is offering to share her $3 million lottery winnings with me! How kind :smile:

Just needs my personal details :rofl:

Time to buy some £5 gift cards!

The sender is [email protected]

It’s my work email address

1 Like

Keep us posted on that one :joy:

Amazonprimed.com lol

So . . . . this is the mailing address for the private registrant of domain amazonprimed dot com

Hardly worthy of Amazon :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely looks an Amazon building :joy::joy:

Feel free to take my place :rofl:

Hi,

I’m Laura Spears, 55, I recently won the five white balls – 02-05-30-46-61 – on Dec. 31, 2021, draw to win $3 million.
I saw an ad on Facebook that the Mega Millions jackpot was getting pretty high, so I bought a ticket “A few days later, I was looking for a missing email from someone, so I checked the spam/ Junk folder in my email account.
That’s when I saw an email from the Lottery saying I had won a prize, I couldn’t believe what I was reading, so I logged in to my Lottery account to confirm the message in the email. It’s all still so shocking to me that I really won $3 million! ”I plan to share my winnings with you, I have decided to give out $400,000, kindly reply to this email with the information required to process your donations.

Full name:
Home Address:
Phone:
Date of Birth:

Matching Number: 02-05-30-46-61 ( please confirm your matching number with the one above this email before reply.
Best Regards
Laura Spears.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

You’re a gentleman - I’m all over it :rofl::joy:

(You’re gonna regret it - you watch :relieved:).

Hey Graham, looks like it’s my lucky day. Just been informed I have won the Lottery, despite never buying a ticket!!!

LOTTERY PROMOTION
OFFICIAL NOTICE
FROM THE PRESIDENT’S SEAT
The EuroMillions LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARD

•                              OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION*

Dear lucky winner,

We would like to inform you that the Unclaimed Prize Money Office in Greece has appointed the issuing bank to process and pay out prizes placed on your behalf that have not been claimed for more than two years. The total amount to which you are entitled is currently EUR 1,906,315.00. while the original prize money was 1,250,220.10 euros.

This sum has now been invested profitably for more than two years, hence the increase to the above sum. According to the Office of Unclaimed Prize Funds, this money has been deposited by the lottery company on your behalf and insured on your behalf. According to the lottery company, you were awarded the money after a Christmas lottery draw. The coupons were bought by an investment company. The lottery company believes they sent you information about this money in writing, but unfortunately no one contacted our office within the allotted time.

All participants were identified by name and email address using a random computer system from worldwide websites and all names and emails were extracted from over 100,000 names and emails of philanthropists, corporations, airlines, insurance companies, shareholders, hospitals and humanitarian organizations around the world.

For this reason, the money was put into administration. According to Greek law, existing prices must be reviewed every two years. If the beneficiary is unable to attend, the profit will be reinvested for a further two years via an investment company. This is why we have been instructed by the Unclaimed Prizes Office to send you this email notifying you of this unclaimed money to date.

The bank has successfully converted the prize money into ATM CARD, the ATM have been programmed by the issuing bank, note that the issuing bank has package the ATM with secret code and registered it with UNIQUE EXPRESS SECURITY AND DELIVERY COMPANY to delivery to you, your personal Identification number is 822.YOU HAVE TO FORWARD IT TO THE DELIVERY COMPANY FOR IDENTIFICATION.

Contact UNIQUE EXPRESS SECURITY AND DELIVERY COMPANY for the shipment.

According to the approval of your ATM CARD by the manager of the issuing bank, the maximum amount sign for you to be withdrawing is a sum of 3,000 Euro only daily until you withdraw all your total fund credit on your ATM account (EUR 1,906,315.00).

UNIQUE EXPRESS SECURITY AND DELIVERY COMPANY
MANAGER NAME: Mr. MURRAY PAUL
E-MAIL : [email protected]

You are advice to also provide them your full contact details as stated below:

1. Your full name…
2. Contact Address…
3. Private telephone number…
4. Sex…
5. Age?..
6. Occupation?..
7. Country Of Origin…
8. Identification number…
9. PLEASE enclose a copy of your ID card or passport with this letter…

Mind you, the only money you should pay is 50 Euro to the Delivery Company for the security keeping fee.

UNIQUE EXPRESS will contact you with the waybill tracking number immediately after you have paid for the ATM CARD shipping charge to dispatch your parcel from Unique Office to your address.

With best regards

Jose Perez-Martinez
HEAD, ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
The Euro Millions LOTTERY PROMOTION
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective Owner. Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.

1 Like

That’s breathtakingly fortunate for you :star_struck::partying_face:.

I know the answer is probably ‘no’, but just wondering, if I pay the €50 delivery charge, any chance I could get a cut?

Just asking :relieved:

Sure. Send me the 50 and I’ll send you your cut when it arrives :eyes:

What a nice gesture - thanks :relieved:

Just had this email through

1 Like

Just received mine :blush:

1 Like

Me too :joy:

Hope you got that €50……

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.