Free £10(1000 Points) up From £5 Off Purchase on Zilch(Over 18 and UK Only)

Zilch Free £10 off Purchase(1000 Points) which can be used to get a Free £10 Amazon Gift Card or anything else on site.UK only offer and must be 18 or over.

No Purchase Needed to get 1000 Reward Points on Zilch.

I used the 1000 Reward Points on Zilch which equates to £10 to get a £10 Amazon Gift Card on Amazon which cost me nothing as I used my Reward Points after paying with the Zilch Virtual Card on Amazon.

Zilch is a Buy it Now Pay Later Virtual Card that has been designed to be used in shops that accept Mastercard as a payment. Zilch is currently accepted at over 5000 online stores in the UK where Zilch can be used to make a payment where the total payment can be split into 4 equal payments over 6 weeks interest free.

To get the Free 1000 points on Zilch- ie Free £10 which can be used to make a purchase through Zilch, Please Follow The Below Instructions.

and enter your details otherwise you won’t get the 1000 Reward Points on Zilch. You will be asked to verify your phone number and you will need to verify your email address.

It is very important to enter your real full name and correct details ie address etc as otherwise you may be asked to submit I.D for verification. This is not something I had to do but I have read some have been asked to submit I.D.

Once you have signed up you will see 1000 reward points in your wallet on Zilch which is equal to £10 and I used these points to get a £10 Amazon Gift Card on Amazon UK site so it did not cost me anything. But the Free £10 on Zilch can be used towards a purchase for something else.

When you are assigned your Free Virtual Card Number for Zilch you will need to link a Debit Card which should be in your own name and make sure the billing address for your debit card is correct.

I would advise you at this time to make a note of your Zilch Virtual Card Number including expiry date and the 3 digit security number as you will need this info shortly.

In order to use the 1000 Reward points on Zilch browse the store and click on Amazon. It is essential that when you click on Amazon through the Zilch Site, Make sure you Slide on the Bottom Rewards and make sure you press enable at the bottom.

MAKE SURE YOUR SLIDED TO ACTIVATE THE CREDIT OF 1000 POINTS OTHERWISE THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE APPLIED.

Only make your purchase on Amazon during the 2 hours you have enabled. It will then take you through to the Amazon UK site.

If you are not signed in then sign in to Amazon and First thing I would suggest is add a new payment method in Amazon with your Zilch Virtual Card details as you will be selecting this payment method when purchasing the £10 Amazon Gift Card.

Once new payment method is added search for Amazon Gift Card on Amazon Site. Add it to Basket and then make sure before paying you select the payment method with your Zilch details then make payment.

Congratulations you have bought a £10 Amazon Gift Card that cost you nothing as you Paid £10 For Gift Card and used Free £10 Credit from Zilch account,ie Cost you nothing.

I got the confirmation email from Amazon showing I bought the £10 Amazon Giftcard. It took a few minutes to show on Zilch that I had made that purchase so please be patient. You will then notice the 1000 Reward Points have gone as it was used to get the £10 Amazon Gift Card.

Referrer gets £10 when new person makes a purchase but getting £10 Amazon Voucher counts as a Purchase which new person using referral link can get for Free.

Any questions please ask.

Can something be done about this spam account?

This place is turning into one gigantic referral scheme.

I’d expect £10 just for reading all that, let alone doing it…