Monzo Bus

It’s far from being worthy of concern.

It provides a fair bit of entertainment, so I’d be kinda sad to see it go, but that’s it :joy:

1 Like

Well it certainly isnt a Community. Im getting some really North Korea vibes from that place. Say anything that spookycookie doesnt like then your pretty much getting attacked off the platform in my eyes. Theres already bitter scraps going on with them deleting a bus picture ffs

How long did it take everyone else to spot Anne? Because I literally just noticed here! :joy:

The whole thread’s a car, sorry, bus crash.

It is however giving me some enrichment in the belly laugh department.

It took me a few looks to find her… i kinda think starling would of found it funny tbf

1 Like

I actually noticed her before I saw the bus, but then again, I’m over 50 and happy to see a woman at the wheel :rofl:

1 Like

I’d be surprised if anyone legitimately didn’t find it funny. It’s funny. We should get other banks in on this bus battle too!

I’m sure the traditionals will have had a bus like this at some point as well! Barclays seem the type to splurge on a bus.

1 Like

I can already picture it :laughing:
Maybe Chase might get on board with the bus banter

The danger is that it’s the sort of stuff that could make it go viral (very low chance, I think, because ultimately painting a London bus is about as boring old school as it gets).

Now imagine if the version that went viral was that of Anne in a Starling bus smashing into a monzo bus. That wouldn’t be the message that monzo hoped for in their campaign :joy:

In other words: can someone please make that image go viral? That would be fantastic :joy_cat:

And thread closed. :cry:

Oops!

:joy:

I saw that coming about 30 minutes ago. I literally had a timer set.

1 Like

I’m surprised they’ve left in place @Anarchist ’s post linking to this forum.

(“I think one them might be over on fintechforum.uk if you want to have a peek.”)

1 Like

Let’s see just how quickly that link is removed because pound to a pinch of the brown stuff, someone will be watching this thread. I have my timer set again :laughing:

1 Like

Hey all

General commentary on the bus initiative is interesting and to be welcomed, but taking swings at other forums rarely if ever ends well.

Let’s also, please, refrain from direct unpleasant references to individuals.

I don’t approve.

What’s not to like about the Monzo Bus? :sweat_smile:

Shouldn’t the question actually be, ‘What’s to like about the Monzo bus?’ :rofl:

I see they’re starting to kick the arse out of it on their forum, which of course they’re perfectly entitled to do, but quite frankly, it’s all a bit silly really. Oh and before anyone asks, I thought the Starling bus was pretty crap too :laughing:

1 Like

I like the vibrant neon colour!

Oh do behave! :laughing: