Nest Hello or Ring Doorbell?

Can each user have different notification settings?

I went for a Eufy camera system for two main reasons: privacy and no ongoing subscription costs. I don’t have the doorbell (that option wasn’t available when I bought mine in July 2020), but have a camera covering the door. Good solid and reliable piece of kit. And supports Apple HomeKit.

Don’t ever pay full price though. Shop around or check online regularly. They’re often on deals (even if short lived deals), but savings can be significant over the regular price.

1 Like

Apologies for the late reply!

Yes, it is a separate account. You can set each account as you want in terms of notification settings.

1 Like

I have had the Eufy camera system for about 18 months, it’s actually really very good, never had any issues with it. I haven’t yet bought a video doorbell, but I might get one just to see whether it’s any good.

I read an Amazon review where someone was bleating about the latest security breach. It was from a UK reviewer but the reviewer failed to mention that the security breach didn’t involve the UK or Europe.

As for pricing, I bought my cameras directly from Anker on a really good discount and then I did two referrals and got £80 worth of Amazon vouchers back. I’ll have to check out how much I can get a video doorbell for.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.