New Features - Survey

Logged into the online banking today and was asked to carry out a survey on things like, how much I’d be willing to pay for new business features.

In particular:

• Expense cards for employees (with app access). I presume this would be similar to Kite

• Bulk payments

• Additional GBP accounts (although I thought this was already an option with Starling Business)

I’m sure there was at least 1 more option, but I can’t recall it.

5 Likes

Would you pay for bulk payments? I’d probably want those for free

1 Like

Tide already has this, so no surprise that they are looking to offer it too.

I think something similar to Kite is likely, with each employee being able to see their own transactions only.

Makes sense - they’ve got the tech in place now, it’s just the case of tweaking it to make it work for a different use case.

I think it’s a good idea, but not sure of the cost element. I guess, watch this space :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s chargeable at Tide, so I would expect Starling to charge for it really.

It’s not a basic feature everyone would need, so it makes sense to charge for it.

It would also be consistent with Starling’s overall strategy, of making additional services chargeable to cross-subsidise keeping basic services free, to charge for this.

4 Likes

That makes sense then. Would be a nice little add-on with the app too

3 Likes

Expense cards would be very easy for Starling to implement. They already have the tech ready to go with the Kite card. All it would need is a different name adding as the functionality could stay the same.

1 Like