Tags discussion

Building Societies

May I suggest mine:

Skipton
Principality
Yorkshire

There are obviously plenty more, however, these have been popular in last twelve months for either easy access savings accounts, loyalty rate accounts, or regular savers.

I also have:

Dudley
Monmouthshire
Saffron
Tipton
West Bromwich

though I don’t foresee many threads on those atm.

I’d second both bunq and Wise; both offer cards and accounts to UK customers, and will likely become more regular discussion topics as travel starts to pick up in the summer.

May I also request Snoop (another budgeting app) and maybe a tag for Open Banking, and possibly Mastercard and Visa themselves?

Whilst London centric (from their card point of view, although the service covers many cities), what about Citymapper? Finally (especially as it applies to Citymapper) should there be a Crowdfunding tag?

Hey @swing

Thanks for he suggestions!

We can certainly add some of these in - nice to have the variety :slightly_smiling_face:

If there are any that you feel are missing, we can add them in as we go (e.g. to the thread itself)

3 Likes

Any chance of a Vanguard tag?

How many discussions so far on Vanguard? :thinking:

I use their LSE offering.

1 Like

None yet, but they’re the company I judge most other investment platforms against…because they’re generally cost-effective, whereas the flashy-app alternatives often aren’t.

Yeah +1 vote for Vanguard tag please :grin:

Can we get a chase bank tag ready for its launch for pre-launch discussion etc…

Already have one :slightly_smiling_face:

https://fintechforum.uk/tag/chase-uk

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like