TopCashback

Probably TopCashback or Quidco, leaning towards the former.

Everywhere else tends to have worse offers.

Almost all of my cashback has been from the likes of BT/Plusnet when flip flopping contracts, up to £90 at time in most cases. Car insurance too, well worth it in my own case.

Definitely worth signing up. Never used Quidco so can’t comment on them personally, but I’ve had plenty of essentially free cash back.

TopCashback or Quidco are both good. I had £75 from TCB for a years RAC membership last year

Also, you shouldn’t make a purchasing decision purely on the basis of cashback.

Sometimes, it doesn’t pay out.

Not happened to me yet, but I’ve heard plenty of accounts of people who haven’t received cashback. To be fair though, if people read the T’s & C’s regarding payouts, then they’d probably understand why the payment didn’t happen. Sometimes people don’t have cookies enabled on their browsers and so it doesn’t track properly and hence no payment either.

Would also recommend disabling your adblocker entirely for the duration of the transaction, as it can break the links where you’re passed between ad networks etc

1 Like

There are also lots of examples where the transaction was valid and tracked properly/automatically - and just didn’t get paid. Some retailers are much worse than others for this.

Hence, why it’s worth displaying some caution and not using cashback as the sole reason for a purchase

Amen to that, I have long stopped making purchases based off the cashback giving me a better deal now I only use it purely as an added bonus. That annoying thing for me is that bit only seems to be larger amounts that have issues, i’ve only ever had one Cashback fail under £10, i’ve had roughly 5 fail between £40-80. I did recently have one not show up for a large amount but I did manage to get that one paid out which was nice

1 Like

Are insurers using cashback to get around the new rules on offering the same deal to new and existing customers?

Well, it took 5 months, but Tesco eventually coughed up via TCB the £42 on my cat insurance policy. Another win :+1:

1 Like