Virtual Cards on Paypal

Anyone else noticed how PayPal displays pics for virtual cards does this for both Monzo and Revolut virtual cards

On PayPal, the virtual of Revolut, I see it as in Revolut app… I can’t find any difference :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah does the same for monzo as well wonder how they can tell that they are virtual cards

2 Likes

Interesting. Are these newly added cards or did PayPal update the artwork for existing cards on file?

I ask because all of mine still show generic card artworks.

They have been on there a while and added my new starling card yesterday and was updated with a pic and named changed to starling MasterCard after a few minutes. Noticed Amazon now name some cards with the bank name

I’ve got a mix of cards with / without artwork, but none have been updated at PP for some while, so it would appear they are updating existing cards.

I think these banks have a separate BIN range (or sub range) for the virtual cards - certainly Google Pay has a couple of my virtual cards correctly with the correct artwork for the virtual card.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.