Chase UK Discussion

This kind of communication is not clear, not easy to understand for some of us. Just confusing.

2 Likes

This is what they have told me via chat.

1 Like

Let’s not hold our breath eh? :blush:

Nope - it means that

1. if you’re reading the email on your phone then open the app
  2. if you’re reading the email on your computer then go to step 1.

Pretty pointless to mention the computer at all.

4 Likes

That is where all the confusion comes from.

1 Like

That email with “On your computer?” confused me too.

Also not sure why they mention computer specifically. I opened that email on my iPad and is the same thing.

What they’re really trying to say is, you can only view your statement from the Chase app. You can tap this shortcut to open the app if you’re reading this email on the same device you use your Chase app on.

2 Likes

In case anyone’s itching to switch……

2 Likes

Trouble is, there’s no incentive for me to move any of my current accounts to Chase tbh.

All bar one of my many current accounts serve a purpose. Unless Chase can offer an incentive to outweigh the benefits earned on my other current account, there’s nothing to tempt me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Agreed. If Chase offered me £125 to chop in my Starling account, I’d happily let it go. Indeed I reckon a few people with Starling accounts would jump ship.

4 Likes

I’d be straight over the side, you mind-reader.

1 Like

I am just waiting for the joint accounts switch. Hopefully they don’t keep us with our eyes pealed for too long. It’s been a long time waiting now and disappointment is increasing

1 Like

Chase Savings will rise to 3.8% AER wef 3 July 2023

Source: Chase app

3 Likes

Chase are listed as World Elite issued by JP Morgan on Credit Card BIN Numbers Database | Bank Identification Number Lookup | BIN List 2023

Given that and Nutmeg are offering Avios on the current offer, are we edging closer to getting Chase Sapphire here?

Probably wishful thinking :thinking:

1 Like

Given the upcoming holiday season, worth noting that World Elite means you get 15% discount on Hertz/Avis, free second driver, more or less unlimited mileage and President status. Oh, and they let you pay on the day you collect the car with a debit card.

1 Like

Just got this……

Have we covered this cashback end-date elsewhere……? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It showed up on mine as a new offer this one doesn’t have the required £500 pay in now have 2 cashback offers active

1 Like

Yes indeed. It seems the message is either outdated or just wrong?

My Tesco order will go out soon so will see if I get 2 lots of cashback lol

Update

It has indeed given my 2 lots of Cashback but when I try and view the cashback transaction I get a error

1 Like