Chase UK Discussion

I don’t know why I’m excited. Maybe because it’s American or maybe because it’s something new :joy:

4 Likes

I’m the exact same hahaha

2 Likes

I also just phoned the support number in the app that they give and the representative I spoke to said they should be releasing to the public within the next 2 weeks if all goes well at their end. So not long to go! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Everyone interested will be praying this doesn’t go the way of N26. I’ve a funny feeling it won’t.

But I’ve no sense of what we’re getting, though :thinking:

4 Likes

Hmm I may have to give this a try!

I wonder what restrictions may apply….?

Nothing on the iOS App Store yet

1 Like

Have you seen this Permissions list though :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking forward to signing up hopefully we they don’t temporarily freeze account when getting money from your partner for bills :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I suppose that Camera permission is needed for signup (probably involving a selfie) and location for anti-fraud features.

No idea why they would need “telephone”access though, although this may again just be the unique device identifier (again, as an anti-fraud registration thing). I’m not sure exactly what the Android permissions do mean technically speaking?

2 Likes

Having downloaded the app there’s nowhere I can see to join a waiting list.

Missing something?

I cant find anything on the Apple Appstore

2 Likes

No indeed. This is from the Android app.

2 Likes

The tiny text in the middle of the screen @Graham?

Yep, but it doesn’t go anywhere.

I pressed help and tried calling them and it said the number is invalid. I dont know why i tried it but yeah

I’m already worried about the android version of their app from what I’ve seen so far :joy:

1 Like

Oh, interesting.

I can’t test it myself as I’ve not got any Android devices.

Do you mean the US version?

Just from the little I’ve seen of this UK version. Just looks like a very basic android app that I’ve seen plenty of times before especially from other fintechs.

From the way they were talking it was going to be some revolutionary fintech built from scratch. Maybe it will be but it doesn’t look it :joy:

2 Likes