Chase UK Discussion

Yeah - I’m already managing my expectations down somewhat. Premature, maybe, but I don’t get any sense of what the US offering might have which might turn heads.

2 Likes

And cheque imaging!

Yeah same for me, doesn’t seem to go anywhere. I phoned the support team and they said there isn’t current a waiting list :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Nice detective work! Good find!

2 Likes

And a good start, Chase UK :thinking:

3 Likes

I just spoke to them and they said they are launching new customer applications on September 21st

App is launching in the AppStore next week

7 Likes

Nice work, @JonasP

2 Likes

I think I will wait until the rush of applications has passed and see what the reviews on here are like before considering another current account.

Got too many already tbh

3 Likes

It must be taking longer for Apple to approve the app. That’s probably why it landed on the Playstore first

2 Likes

I’ve been spring-cleaning of late. Clearing out the unwanted stuff.

2 Likes

Tried the same and ended up just swapping one for another (CASS) after bribes of £125 and £100 respectively.

Getting rid of some of my Virgin Money accounts (£20pa) in favour of five or six years worth up front :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought that and then thought maybe I shouldn’t mention it as, personally, although I think they are fairly likely to launch with that feature, it wouldn’t be that surprising if they didn’t!

4 Likes

Could they be using TestFlight with iOS so that’s why it’s not visible?

1 Like

They will be yes. You can’t beta test via the App Store. They’ll likely have the app scheduled to go live on the store whenever sign ups open, or the launch is formally announced. Otherwise folks will wind up downloading an app that doesn’t work, which they’ll want to avoid.

1 Like

The launch has been announced internally as 21st September when I spoke to them yesterday and they said the app will be on the AppStore next week when I asked why it’s only on the playstore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Next week lines up with the 21st too! Very excited for this one!

3 Likes

I want to have the earliest customer number possible aswell :joy:. I don’t know if they will have a counter like monzo do

6 Likes

Are we anticipating a hard search upon opening?

Probably

2 Likes

I think generally US customer service is waaaaayyyyy better than ours. That’s what I’m hoping for here.

To my mind as UK banks have become online and app-based the customer care baby has gone out with the bathwater sadly.

3 Likes