Kroo Discussion

Pretty much overnight.

Don’t know about the credit search. I did the video and ID photos and that was job done.

Judging by the time elapsed between video & acceptance (about 90 seconds) I’d say they haven’t put much effort into my history….

Can’t add the card to Apple or GPay though.

Well, it looks like after you applied, they closed applications to the account.

Just a waiting list now for the current account.

I am 24,000-something.

Not sure if I’ll bother when it becomes available, but my interest is registered for now.

2 Likes

Blimey.

Well we’re in the same boat as I’ve similarly signed up for the current account.

Not sure I’ll be doing anything with the card as it is. I’ve put a few bob in to test it out but that’ll be it.

Edit:
Just noticed the screen grab above depicts a Visa card. The prepaid card I’ve received is Mastercard. Anyway……

1 Like

Yeah, saw that, hence my post above.

1 Like

Fast forward a few months, I think that logo is going, as my mum would say, to get on my wick. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tilt 90 degrees and you’ve got “Do you wanna build a snowman?” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Now I’ve seen it, that just makes it a whole lot worse. :flushed::joy:

1 Like

I’ve been using Kroo for Now TV & Adobe recurring payments for a while. Only because I was out off revolut.

Very smart app. The only gripe I have was when my account was first opened my transfer of £3 back to Monzo was held for review lol

Going for the current account?

I think I will be swapped over to a current account and will just carry on using it the same

1 Like

Email received today. Existing Kroo card holders will be invited to apply for a current account shortly.

2 Likes

New account opened today ( just a response to an email invite was required).

My brand new “First Edition :sunglasses:” card is on its way.

4 Likes

Exciting!

1 Like

Hopefully get my invite soon and looking forward to some screen shots

3 Likes

Well, folks, here it is :relieved:

5 Likes

And for those who like the detail:

4 Likes

What an odd card number!

Yes, it is rather odd, isn’t it ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s definitely the same vibe from Tymit cards going on there. Maybe because they’re both manufactured by allpay.

3 Likes