• N26
  • Recchan
  • Johnnny
  • Seb

0 voters

edit… btw everyone can vote for two people

Disclaimer: Not a binding vote :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe you should have @anon46977588 as the mod?

I will throw my hat into the ring. I think it is reasonably well known I have Discourse experience too :+1:

I have the same username on the Monzo forum and whilst I will criticise Monzo over there, I also often stick up for it - I think I am pretty balanced.

I see Feathers mentioned further up thread. I think he is a solid moderator over at Monzo but of course I have no idea if he has any interest over here.

3 Likes

I would leave this place instantly if any of the Monzo coral crew were given moderation privileges over here.

Anyone suggesting them should read the thread regarding moderation of other forums

5 Likes

I appreciate I may have overstepped here, but it seems to me that knowing what the community would find acceptable is just as important and could save you a lot of discourse (see what I did there)

Apologies to anyone who subsequently throws their name into the ring but I cannot edit polls after 15 minutes

Thanks for your input @anon62949695!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to put everyone’s name into a hat and pull one out at random. I try to be fair with everyone. But as I mentioned above, ultimately, the decision will come down to us. But input always welcome from the community.

I also appreciate that not everyone would want to publicly say “pick me”, so I’m happy for those to PM me if that’s better.

I still don’t understand why we need more?

There’s not exactly chaos he that needs a firm grip. @Graham is the most active that I’ve seen and he’s just been pottering around and moving/merging/splitting topics.

If you go this way you’ll end up with more chiefs than Indians.

3 Likes

I nominate Count Binface

2 Likes

Probably a bit of future proofing, the member count is up only slightly. Good idea I reckon especially as there is no cost AFAIK. R-

2 Likes

No, you’re a rocker :motorcycle:

1 Like

New mods are coming :soon:

1 Like

Ooh, the Monzo soon icon :joy:

1 Like

I am sure @Mathew will decide whom the best person is to be the moderator. Good to see lots of people wanting to moderate.

2 Likes

Much obliged :grin:

2 Likes

The non binding referendum results are in.

It’s the will of the people

Glad to see I have your vote, Will

You’ll be one of my head extermination experts to retain my control

Very unfortunate that this isn’t a proportional vote so I could control a whole 27% of voting power, sounds like a really good way to dictatorship via the back door

1 Like

I’m sure you would make an excellent dictator :+1:

1 Like