Revolut referrals thread

Hi All,

I have a referral link that gets me £60, you have to sign up using my link, order the card and spend 3 x £5 transactions online

I’ll give you £20 of the reward

Can all be done in an hour

Thanks,
Harry

Nobody knows you or will use your code over someone who is a regular contributor. Stop spamming it everywhere.

Love how he dropped it from £25 to £20 as well :joy::pound:

2 Likes

We should start a bidding war over our referral links! Anyone willing to share £26 of the reward?

A nice race to the bottom…

I wonder if there’s many left on here without a Rev account anyway?

1 Like

I don’t have one! So start your bidding…

1 Like

Join me and over 15 million users who love this digital banking app. Sign up with my link below and check out their disposable virtual cards for safe shopping: Invite a friend | Revolut

You can have £40 of it, I’ve milked it enough. But you’ve only got 35 hours to order a physical card (costs £5) and use the virtual card 3 times (minimum £5 per go) .

Net £35.

That goes for anyone who wants to do it.

1 Like

No takers :roll_eyes:

Sorry @Rexx. I don’t have a Revolut account, but nor does it interest me :man_shrugging:

It’s been a nice earner the referals (from people I know lol), I’m up over £200 but I did have to secure the last one via a complaint. Close to giving up…

@Rexx – I’m looking to join Revolut. Does your invite still stand?

1 Like

Of course - it’s a lucky dip right now though (back then you got a set amount)

So we’d be splitting a random amount?

You can win £10 £25 £50 £500 (a lot less likely) that sort of thing

Three transactions over £5 are required to trigger it on my end - then we can discuss the split based on what gets paid out?

Join me and over 15 million users who love Revolut. Sign up with my link below: One app, all things money | Revolut

That’s perfect. Every little helps. I’ll sign up right now and let you know when I have completed the 3 transactions (debits).

Anyone need an invite? Would be nice to get someone on board

Still on £50 for the next ten days… No major hoops for it, so I do wonder how fast Revolut is growing

There’s no real incentive to join, if it was £50 each that would be worthwhile.

If someone was going to join anyway then they may as well use their friends invite link and maybe the friend would treat them to a gift.

I’ve always shared it with those I invite, subsidising the card cost too - racking up about £650 in total (so about £300 for me). ‘Twas up to £85 at one point.

1 Like

Yeah, I share it too.

Revolut keeps extending. Probably because it’s not pulling huge numbers. I’m back to another 16 days of £50. It’s funny how many people don’t believe I’ll split the cash!! I’d do much better with half each automatically…

I no longer get the referral offer - a good £600 between folks later :joy: