Starling iOS updates

iOS v.1.98.0 has hit the streets.

You’ve made the event sound exciting😁

4 Likes

I know Graham, it’s my subtle way of telling folks to UPDATE THEIR APP!

1 Like

I thought I heard a noise earlier today. At first I assumed it was the bin men, but no! It was Mr Starling delivering an app update.

2 Likes

To be fair, I don’t have a Monzo account, so I can’t shout about that :rofl: But I’m more than happy to shout about RBS and Nationwide app updates too :laughing:

1 Like

No new features by the looks of it but seam to be using a different font for the transaction listing

Font hasn’t changed for me. But it did change a couple of updates ago or so, so maybe that is only being fully rolled out to everyone now? Or maybe your Starling app hadn’t updated for a few weeks?

Yeah had the last update but the font didn’t change its much smaller now

I’d still like to see dark mode introduced, but it seems Starling aren’t biting on that one.

2 Likes

If NatWest can do it… :smirk:

1 Like

Stand by your beds! Starling iOS update 1.99.0 now available for download…not much changed, probably…

2 Likes

I swear the chat in that app update is getting longer……

I can’t deny and yes, in another forum far far away, I expressed my dismay at Starling’s attempt to make their app update descriptions seem funny or engaging. Just push out an update, say it’s a behind the scenes/security/functional update, and leave it at that. I don’t need the rest of the bullcrap if I’m honest. Still, I enjoy the rest of the Starling banking experience, one of the best banking choices I’ve ever made.

4 Likes

As you say…:blush:

Oh, yeah, I see an update on v.199.0 alright. They’ve changed the font on the home page. It looks somewhat ‘fatter’ than before. Why they feel they have to keep mucking about with stuff like that, I have no idea.

It’s called art, @Topsy2, art :nerd_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

I mean they could be sorting ‘payment directly by pots’ I mean ‘spaces’ :slight_smile:

I see that payment from ‘pots’ is a big plus for some customers. I’m not sure I’d actually ever use them anyway, but yes, bring some more inovative stuff in and hopefully increase the customer base.

Also, things like different coloured debit cards for joint accounts (not that I have one yet).

Starling v:2.0.0 has arrived. Nope, don’t know if anything has changed.

2 Likes

It seems not.

Looks like they’ve simply opted not to go to three-digit decimals, rather than the 2.0 version being of any significance.

The previous version was 1.99

1 Like