The Apple Thread

From the Apple Store?

I love that new pride band, but charging £100 for it is obscene

1 Like

Yup, due in a week!

1 Like

It’s the braided solo loop, they are all £100. I wonder if it’s about durability as they have no closure mechanism they just get stretched to heck every day being pulled over your hand?

1 Like

Ouch. That’s just wrong. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok. This topic is about all things Apple including merchandise.

The topic is not about LGBT and any chat on that doesn’t really sit here and, in fact, the guidelines specifically state such matters aren’t suitable for a fintech forum, anyway.

You’ll understand then why I’m moving those posts out and closing them off.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up, I didn’t know about that rule :blush: Anyway I am excited for my new watch band and I hope the rumoured Series 7 Apple Watch doesn’t change so much that I can’t use my band collection.

The rumours suggest a flat-sided form factor and I am not sure I like it!

2 Likes

I so want that watch band. It’s a work of art. But I can’t quite get to £100 for it :flushed:

(And I don’t want to spend £10 on a rubbish copy either :rage:).

1 Like

Has anyone got one of the new bands? Curious as I’ve been looking at one since my current apple watch band catches on my desk

I mean the singular silicon loop whatever its called

This is where I’m at. Closer to justifying the £100 than last week.

I’ll see next time I’m near a shop.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have spent £100 on it but I couldn’t resist. Tell no one :shushing_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had two so far. I ordered my series six with the plain solo loop and an additional braided loop. But I got my sizing all wrong (Apple’s measuring tool online at launch wasn’t perfect) and I had to return them. The quality was lovely they were just huuuuge on me. I am risking it again now :ok_hand::crossed_fingers:

I know where this is going … Me spending £100 on an Apple watch strap - that’s where. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll get one the next time I’m in the market for an Apple Watch, can’t justify spending £50 on a band that costs several pennies to produce

Not really sure what I’ve used my current one for though besides finding out my sleep is rarely deep sleep & Apple Pay

2 Likes

Welcome to my world of zero willpower. At least we have comfy sofas to sit on while we feel ashamed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yep.
I feel so much better now (I think :face_with_raised_eyebrow:).

I don’t know what size so that’s a stumbling block for now

They have a little tool that lets you print out a measuring thingy OR use a tape measure. Would you like me to report back on the accuracy when my band arrives?

1 Like

No thankyou, I’m staying strong!

(Yes please, then I can buy one)

2 Likes

Ok I won’t tell you…….

I will just post here and hope you don’t see it. :grin:

1 Like