The card design thread

not really, the cards are now all the same colour aren’t they? the only distinction is the top right (useless for people who can’t read and have two accounts, or people with poor eyesight that either can’t be corrected by glasses (or don’t have any)) as to the card type

also worth mentioning that it loses all the charm of the old branding, which looked very trustworthy and professional (pewter grey branch in swindon was great)

only a twonk would decide to change banks over a branding change, much more important moral stances to take

i am salty about it too, imo you’re a member or you’re not. but i accept that we can’t change it / it is what it is

they REALLY stress this, when you do one of their apprenticeship tracks

I don’t really think Nationwide participates in any lending that’s particularly scary balance sheet wise, seeing as the majority of their lending is going to be credit card / mortgages (second being secured)

this is a legitimate concern, for a year or two more yet. i suspect afterwards wifi people will probably start offering satellite services for areas uneconomical for connection to a fibre network (using the satellite for backhaul)

understandable, maybe I can get Premier with HSBC Mainland China and port the status over to Britain; although I’m assuming that the capital requirements are easier there

edit: it’s 500,000RMB (56k-ish in pounds) balance, aggregate across your accounts (or still 500,000 for HSBC premier family)