Using Curve

Lucky you :grin:

2 Likes

Doesn’t barclaycard support google pay? I use mine with Apple Pay just fine

Nope.

And my Huawei does not support Barclaycard Pay

Posted on twitter about 25 minutes ago:

@AskCurve: We’re aware some of you have received a message from Creation about the compatibility of your credit cards with Curve.

We’re talking with Creation about this and working to find a solution as soon as possible. We’ll keep you updated and thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Well, not everyone as nothing received here. However, I’m guessing whatever report Creation ran to work out who are current active Curve users would have likely missed me (it took nearly 6 months to get my new (replacement) card verified at Curve, so I haven’t used it for any Curve transactions for some while).

2 Likes

Interesting development form Creation

1 Like

Yeah they sent messages out to some customers about three weeks ago.

First reported on MSE on 9 Sep 2021

I cannot trace anything in my emails, however, I don’t have Creation cards, just a Curve one.

Edit: I see the article refers to those messages in the text.

1 Like

It was only a week or so ago that curve was threatening to ban its own customers for using curve at NS&I!

They are compete clowns

2 Likes

I stopped using Curve over a year ago and i am glad i did now

1 Like

Bloody hell, I just skim read that thread and it makes me want to cancel my Curve card even though I’m not impacted by this. If they ever asked me for as much personal financial data as some of the people on there are being demanded, I’d tell them to get stuffed!

5 Likes

I just received some Curve socks, so I am pro-Curve for now.

2 Likes

I beg to differ - as outlined elsewhere on this board, a letter was returned to them having been misdelivered and they just basically stopped the account. A transaction was then refused and after spending an age on the phone trying to get to them, told me this was “standard practice”. They “don’t have the resources” to contact customers affected.

1 Like

But I have more than 8 cards…so that’s a bit of a non-starter

Not entirely sure why Curve is being blamed here for a decision by Creation Financial Services.

1 Like

Currently have 12 cards in my Apple wallet

2 Likes

I have 19 cards so that’s not going to work either !

2 Likes
1 Like

I mean, you’ve got to respect the courage. They may as well just print out a target

3 Likes

This would be really clever as an integration if Huawei had API access and could integrate this properly into their phone, same with Samsung

No clue why they’re becoming okay with co-branding a product that has nothing that marks it as theirs / their experience

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The card design thread