What wallet are you currently using?

There was talk of the dvla doing a digital one

Was announced as coming next year in 2016 :joy:

Bellroy Hide & Seek

I’ve just got a saddle brown AirTag holder which matches it almost perfectly.

3 Likes

Hoxton Slim Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet by Gryphen. It has space for 3 cards each side and 2 separate pouches for storing money/receipts. Very handy if you don’t over stuff it.

I actually bought mine in Coral as that was a colour back when I got it (two/three years ago?) as it matched my Monzo card, but they don’t seem to do that colour any more. Mine is looking a bit worn so I may get a new one.

1 Like

I have a Garzini wallet (but in green). Small, minimalist and it does magic :laughing:

2 Likes

…… or read this thread…! :roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

Fortunately it’s not a requirement to carry your driving license with you :rofl: unless of course you’re a HGV or Bus Driver or another that fits into that category of having to have a licence with you whilst driving.

I use a little Herschel wallet as I need a pocket for misc loose things that may go rogue in my handbag otherwise :laughing:

Edit: For scale this is about as wide as a debit card and just a bit taller. Holds 6 cards if you double load some pockets.

There was a thread on the Monzo Community and the consensus was that it’s recommended you do, otherwise you may get into trouble that you’ll have to argue your way out of. I can’t remember the exact particulars

1 Like

It’s only a requirement for professional drivers, anyone else requesting it (police), you can attend the station with said ID

I carry mine just for unexpected ID purposes or short notice car rental. Like when my car went in for a check, they realised it needed to stay a bit and they organised a hire care from the rental place two doors down.

That is actually a myth.
Professional drivers are under no legal obligation to have their driving licence on them whilst driving, although it is highly recommended.
(We do however have to carry our CPC card at all times)

3 Likes

That is a very lovely looking wallet right there!

edit: Dude! I’ve just seen the magic thing! Definitely not something you need, but I’ve just ordered one as a result. For my pizza money. thx @ordog!

2 Likes

Oh nice. Haha, everyone is impressed with the magic bit especially kids - it blows their mind :laughing: I rarely have cash so it’s useful for receipts until I get home.

I’ve just looked at their website and they’ve got loads of different versions now :open_mouth: I got in when it was a kickstarter campaign and have the one below that has a tab on it for extra cards…

But in olive green suede, not leather.

1 Like

This is my current Wallet and has been for a while, it is upcycled from a Lufthansa A340

1 Like

As a young kid many, many years ago, I remember being fascinated by one of these - our local milklady had one.

2 Likes

Yup, checks out! :rofl:

2 Likes

What do you do if you have coins? I am coming from the gender that isn’t allowed pockets :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That’s what other half’s purse is for :joy:
Although saying that, I haven’t used cash for god knows how long now

3 Likes

Wear jeans or have a purse in my handbag being female.

2 Likes

99% of my spending is via Google Pay, I could probably do away with my card wallet but I’m always worried I’ll run out of battery, something will break or somewhere will have a defective contactless reader.

I’ve a small two pocket foldover leather Coach card wallet I got from an old o2 Priorities promotion a few years back I use to hold my drivers license and a single bank card.

2 Likes