Atom Bank thread

Only push notifications for interest payments and statements right now I believe. Nothing for paying in or withdrawing.

1 Like

Thanks, I had reinstalled the app just to be sure and you’re correct.

2 Likes

Just noticed that the interest rate on my Instant Saver has increased to 0.75% in the past couple of days.

3 Likes

…and now it’s up to 0.90% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh - nice spot. :grin:

2 Likes

The ball is in Marcus’ side of the court now! Though given the last increase didn’t quite bring them up to or surpass Atom’s rate, I suspect they’ve bowed out of this tug of war match.

Nice to see Atom acting so quickly though. Almost as fast as the credit card providers!

2 Likes

Now that the instant saver is paying more interest than the 6-month fix, I expect the fixed rates will be going up too, shortly.

2 Likes

Just thinking that myself.

Interest rate now increased to 1.0% for their instant savings account but I guess we’re all with Chase now, anyway…

1 Like

Yeah, I get the impression this is in response to Marcus. Neither paying attention to Chase yet.

2 Likes

That fixed rate of mine was an inspired decision on my part…. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have put some in a Fixed Rate Saver for a year too, so I shouldn’t worry about it too much.

If like mine, not life changing differentials involved :rofl:

1 Like

To be fair…. You’re absolutely right. :grin:

I’ll get over myself :smirk:

1 Like

Atom Bank have closed The Kitchen

Is this as bad as StarlingGate? :laughing:

It’s a customer research panel, so probably not :laughing:

We get an Amazon voucher for our troubles, and I’ve no doubt the stuff the kitchen became a hub for will continue on in some capacity.

1 Like

It’s always felt more like a PR exercise than real feedback. Pleasant, friendly but ultimately, not particularly well structured.

But, as I’ve always stated - good luck Atom. They’ve come a long way.

2 Likes

Instant Saver rates increased to 1.25% AER

Fixed rates remain the same as yesterday, at the moment.

2 Likes

Nicely. :grinning:

(But for Chase customers………? Not yet)

2 Likes

Interesting entry in my account’s timeline:

On 22/03/54313 we’ll be changing the rate on your Instant Saver from 1.25% to a new rate of 1.24%. We’ll remind you when this change takes place.

I’ll look forward to that…