Chase UK Discussion

Are you an active and engaging member of their consumer market research panel?

No, I was never invited to such a thing? Alas

Everyone was invited. it was an open invitation through their marketing communications. I’ll send you the link to sign up on discord

1 Like

:point_up: it’s all I’m waiting for. R-

1 Like

If and when Chase launch a Credit Card, I really hope they keep to their US naming style. Would be nice to have a Chase Sapphire Credit Card (UK Edition)

3 Likes

Now I’m not one of those types who drone on about this, that and the other card attributes (but…… ooh, that’s nice :blush:).

4 Likes

I think this might be new?

2 Likes

Can’t see it in my app yet

It is at the bottom of the page where rewards are or go straight to your rewards, it is under latest offers

Their fees have put me off, though I may open an SIPP and transfer it out immediately after the £100 bribe

How it feels opening the Chase App at night because theres no Dark Mode :frowning:

1 Like

Turn the brightness down on your phone.

e37

1 Like

Even with automatic brightness enabled on my iPhone, it still assaults the eyes at night but it’s not the only one. A number of financial apps need to get dark mode sorted for the insomniacs among us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually find the effect of night shift to be more profound than dark mode for my eyes tbh.

1 Like

Not worth it probably, you’d have to hold for a period before the bribe is paid and there’s no guarantee the market won’t dissipate the bonus you get

Chase to start sharing account details with credit reference agencies

This has literally just turned up. I guess everyone is getting it in batches.

1 Like

Could be paving the way for lending. I reckon like we have a swipe for saving and investments. There will be a whole new swipe tab for borrowing

1 Like

What’s everyone using chase for? I’m currently just using it as a savings account, for now.

1 Like