Chase UK Discussion

The postman has been! But no card… :cry:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Train tickets - using your card…

Now that the stories relating to train travel have really gathered pace, I’ll pare them off to their own thread…. :steam_locomotive:

If that’s what you choo-choo-choose to do… :grinning:

2 Likes

Right, here’s a bit of a test. Let’s see if Chase can do any better than Starling or Monzo. I’ve just submitted (via the in app chat) a merchant data correction. The merchant address was correct, but the name was “Select Fashion” - it should be “Select Supermarket”, and the logo was wrong.

I was told:

Thank you for providing this feedback, I am definitely going to pass this information to the relevant team. I cannot guarantee that the change will happen straight away but hopefully it will be changed for future transactions.

So let’s see if anything happens!

1 Like

You wouldn’t expect the change to happen ‘straight away’ but hopefully if they do update it the alteration will be applied retrospectively as well as for future transactions. Do keep us updated!

1 Like

Just did my first purchase with Chase, all good and for the notification through about 20 seconds after.

1 Like

Enjoy that sweet 4p cashback! :grinning:

2 Likes

Is cashback rounded up, or down like most places do?

To the nearest 1p.

Ah, so spending 50p would give me 1p back? That’s nice

None of my transactions have merchant location data, however, all transactions were through Curve, so perhaps not captured.

See what happens once I have the card. Not that I carry cards normally tbh

1 Like

Whilst Chase may see MCC data, the Curve transaction will be seen by Chase as an online transaction from Curve in London, rather than from the original merchant. Out of interest, did you get cashback for the transactions?

2 Likes

Yes, I made a £7.50 transaction which will earn me 8p when it settles.

3 Likes

I see you can add a note to a transaction, which is nice. Any ability to add an attachment like Monzo (supports images) and Starling (supports images and PDFs)?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s just text at the moment, it opens up a dialog box for text input. No option to attach anything.

I was rather hoping that they’d send some more codes out today but it’s not looking good…

2 Likes

I just got mine a few hours ago :laughing:

All still pending atm. Will update once transactions settled :+1:

2 Likes

I wonder whether they’ll send any out over the weekend or if that’s it until next Monday now :frowning: