Chase UK Discussion

Hey, big spender! :joy:

:+1:

Unless I’m missing something (and if I am please correct me) but the 1% cashback is still no match for my Amex Avios.
Now if I were to get the cashback for paying my Amex with Chase that would be different (hint hint)

1 Like

It came at a time my subscriptions were due to be paid, I pushed broadband, mobile, Amazon through this card. I now also started using it for Petrol and probably anything that qualifies. My credit cards are getting a break for a year.

2 Likes

I am stacking it up with the 1% I get from some retailers on Curve so some will go up to 2% back to me. One of them is Amazon and BP. I am now buying Amazon gift cards (shop there often for my little ones) of value X.01 to send random 99p to my round up account

3 Likes

My airtime rewards transactions take minimum 10 days to track on whatever card I use, I will have to wait to see them get tracked

I’m still waiting for an email as to why their Android App isn’t available to me. As predicted here, when I originally queried it, I was told I “needed at least 8.1 to run this app”.

Er, I have Android 10.

Since then, silence.

Yes. Lightbulb moment for me - just revived my mothballed Curve card. :blush:

I’m seeing how long I can go without touching it. A nice side effect of a coin jar this size is that it acts as an interest-free overdraft buffer.

4 Likes

While earning a ground breaking 0.05% interest. Still. A grand effort.

If I had not touched my Top Cashback, I’d have over £1334 in there.

Sadly, it currently stands at £0.39 payable :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s my Quidco…

:money_mouth_face:

Just topped my Iceland Bonus card with £17.01 and £3.01 using Chase.

£1 bonus added by Iceland

£1.98 roundups in Chase.

Could move loads of money into 5% savings that way, but cba tbh

Was just curious after seeing a post elsewhere by someone doing similar with amazon gift cards :+1:

3 Likes

I thought Iceland gives you £1 for every £20 you save. Were you just topping up to make up the £20?

Random one, but any idea when direct debits will be available?

Yes. I do £20pm then just shop off the bonus card. Free quid every month that way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The money sloshing around this forum :flushed:

That’s 5% back, way higher than any savings account around. I only wish it could be withdrawn as cash before I wake up from my dreams.

Just got my first statement for September :grinning:

1 Like

Me too. Even for my additional 19 accounts.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Switch Bonus

Hi all
It looks like the chat on switching has gathered pace - I’ve moved the conversation to a more suitable thread…