General TSB Thread

I am manufacturing all through Amazon daily top ups of £1.

question for anyone with a tsb credit card, if you don’t mind.

can you see pending transactions? mine only show up 3 days later when they clear, which is super annoying.

not a problem with debit, however.

I don’t, but can I asked what drew you to TSB for a credit card? Other than their Student card, they seem to offer very little relative to their competitors.

They inherited a fairly strong range from Lloyds TSB but have really let it go since.

oh I’ve had it forever! just one I never really use for the very reason of the pending transactions not appearing.

it’s got absolutely nothing going for it (it used to be the old dual avios card with LTSB but then they stopped doing them. I’d close it except it’s my losing standing credit card account so yknow

1 Like

Yeah I must admit having moved from Coop to TSB I was thinking of getting a credit card with TSB instead but the Coop card I have is surprisingly a better offering (its not even very good itself)

1 Like

No payout from TSB just yet. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Me neither - customer service will just quote the 30th deadline - even if there have been murmurings of a 1st batch

1 Like

Wasn’t supposed to be by 30th September? They wanted the switch to have been initiated by end of business on 31st August.

I think people on Reddit had been told the first pay out was 1st sept

1 Like

May be for the £5 cashback for doing 20 debit card transactions that included month opened.
For the switch instructions I remember instructions were clearly stating pay out by 30th September. So that can be any day from 1st to 30th.

“New customers will receive £125 if they open an account between 10 July 2023 and before the offer is withdrawn, and then switch to TSB using the Current Account Switch Service before 31 August 2023. Customers will also need to set up at least two direct debits, use their debit card at least once and log into the TSB Mobile Banking app to get the first instalment paid into their account by 30 September 2023.

A further £75 will be paid into their accounts by 31 March 2024 if they keep their account open, and each month: pay in at least £500, make five debit card payments and have two direct debits.”

Source:

TSB launches its latest switching offer – offering customers £200

I’ll re clarify - some people on Reddit and or MSE had messaged TSB support who said the first batch of payments would be on the 1st - who knows who does or doesn’t fall into that batch - so my expectations have always been set on the 30th

Same here

2 Likes

It was wishful thinking that we’d be paid on the 1st. It’s not a big deal that we haven’t, but thought I’d update since I shared the news regarding the 1st September payout after reading Reddit.

1 Like

I have amended my original post because I clearly can’t differentiate between August and September :laughing:

I’m going to shut up now :joy:

1 Like

Just tried paying a cheque in with TSB - clunky and fiddly to capture the image - once I managed it upon submission it rejected it and told me to go to a branch…

RBS accepted the cheque 1st time with no photo readjustments…

1 Like

Oh no. It seems like they need to implement better systems.

Be careful what you wish for…

2 Likes

I’ve been paid the £5 cash back for spending on my debit card 20x

I’ll have to wait a bit… Amazon top-up is only 9 days in :grin:

1 Like

You and me both!

1 Like