Royal Bank of Scotland accounts

RBS must be wondering what hit them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not had mine come through yet

I doubt they notice as it’s probably multiple people reviewing the applications. Maybe if the signups grow even more!

1 Like

We need a secret society badge of some sort.

2 Likes

most people got their text and email yesterday, but mine only just came through today :laughing:

Perhaps I was a little too slow uploading my documents.

Definitely need the equivalent of a secret handshake!

2 Likes

Interesting, have a Barclays card reader at home.

If you use the form I posted earlier in the thread (it’s titled change account type form or something) then you keep the same sort code and account number, with your account just getting reclassified to the new type.

Because you will be keeping the same sort code, you will still have a Child & Co account, so you keep the special card and chequebook.

6 Likes

They show as Child & Co cards, I have mine in Curve.

5 Likes

Isn’t this basically the Child & Co branded card?

4 Likes

Are you able to share a screenshot? That’s actually awesome. Was expecting it to show as RBS.

1 Like

5 Likes

I believe you’re right!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo Plus/Premium

9 posts were split to a new topic: Monzo Plus/Premium

@Graham @Gallifreyangirl @Mathew

Can we split this into a separate Monzo Plus/Premium topic please?

2 Likes

I got mine yesterday, wonder why yours took the extra day

Possibly trying to remove them from the flow entirely? All they are essentially is a TOTP, right?

Just had a text to say my pin and card are on there way.

1 Like

Something to share with you all.
I think they are onto us. I just got a email to “discuss my application”.
I had a text to say card is on the way and pin. I rang the RBS number on the website and was put through to the fraud team. They was asking about the “nearest branch” I chose and compared to my address :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

It’s still child and co as I said I work in London nearby (which is semi true. I go to London once a quarter) but still. Be careful gang

Oh no, that’s actually quite scary, especially if it’s the fraud team! :grimacing: perhaps putting the link out there caused too many applications. They can’t accuse us of fraud though, surely!

Are you able to share the email? Did you reach out or did they call you?