Royal Bank of Scotland accounts

Hmmm, maybe I’ll log into my Equifax account then, or I think I have a Clearscore too

9 posts were split to a new topic: Credit Reference Agencies

I have heard something back from RBS! Am I the first one?

It’s an SMS asking for documents. An email too that specifies ID and an e-signature.

2 Likes

Just did my digidocs uploads and the online application form said child & co

2 Likes

Literally got the that text a few minutes ago

Did either of you already have an account with them before opening the new one?

1 Like

I did not have an account with them prior to applying.

3 Likes

I just got mine

6 Likes

I’ve had my text and link too! They must have queued up Sunday’s applications in a batch :joy:

4 Likes

Same here and mine says Child and Co as well had email and text. Just completed the docs and e signature.

5 Likes

I have an account with rbs but had to do the document upload and I noticed the customer number is different on the email they sent me

2 Likes

No only ever had NatWest in the past.

Did the text for you specifically say Child & Co? I wonder if those with the RBS text will only get an RBS card? Someone on MSE did suggest that it’s also down to internal scoring so I’m curious if that’s the case

The text and email come from RBS. It’s the document you have to read and sign that says it’s child & co.

2 Likes

I just did mine. I have an account number and sortcode in my email and it’s the child and co sortcode. When I was doing the digital signing it didn’t mention anything to do with child & co

2 Likes

Oh, that’s good

It did mention child and co on my form but no sort code and account number on email.

No sort code on my email either. It looked like this:

This is what it said on the form

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I got too.

1 Like