Savings Accounts

You assume wrong :rofl:

It’s a Loyalty Easy Access Cash ISA (NLA)

Alas, my fix was at 4.25% for 18 months. Great rate at the time (April 2023). Not so much now, but I’ll ride it out.

1 Like

That’s some loyalty :relieved:

It’s why I have £1 in many savings accounts across savings providers. So that I am eligible, as a customer of 12 months or more, for these Loyalty accounts :smile:

1 Like

Good call :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s NLA?

No longer available.

Sorry :man_facepalming:

Thanks for building it up !! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4.55% easy access @ Easy Access | DF Capital

If you are fortunate to have £85k available, HSBC is offering 4.81% via Flagstone

1 Like

Next working day is a bit cheeky for Easy access imo

Minimum 1k withdrawal too

3 Likes

For the hassle some of the so called easy access accounts put you through for a few extra miniscule parts of a percentage point, they ain’t worth it in my opinion.

3 Likes

Agreed. Oxbury are tempting me as it’s instant deposits and same day withdrawals. 1k minimum isn’t so much of an issue. It’d be an improvement on Kroo/Triodos. Haven’t decided yet though.

FCA new to big banks and excuses :person_shrugging:

Boom!!!

2 Likes

To be fair and to keep things in perspective, that’s still miniscule parts of a percentage mark on other easy access accounts in the 4 percent club.

I genuinely personally couldn’t keep up with it, mostly because I just can’t be bothered :laughing:

Yeah. It leaves Chase and Monzo closing in on a 1% difference.

0.71 and 0.81 atm

I think given how regularly the BoE are meeting and raising it’s probably best to keep your funds in an account at least a month - even as a “rate tart”

I don’t really have the funds to make it worth it - would only be doing it for “fun” :joy:

Your Ford Money is now 4.35% from today, as forecast a few days ago :smile:

A perfectly decent rate in my opinion.

1 Like

I welcome this too

I’ve received the email from Ford Money and looked at my account and it’s 4.27 percent :face_with_monocle:

Don’t panic, it’s just the difference between gross interest paid monthly or annually. AER is still the same.

4.35% yearly
4.27% monthly

https://www.fordmoney.co.uk/savings-products/flexible-saver

2 Likes