Starling - general thread

I was wrong, then - it was a server-side config.

All working here, too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I’m on the very latest app update and the slider is now there for me too. I’ve reduced my contactless limit to £20.

2 Likes

Mine worked all by itself :grin:
I won’t be reducing it due to my liking to go out sans phone at times.

2 Likes

About time. The pumpkin orange app icon has arrived.

Done :blush:

3 Likes

Oh, that’s fancy! Would also look good as a card colour for a credit card or something

2 Likes

I must have missed all the new debit card design talk. Just got mine. The new logo looks awful, why the massive text? It’s like a debit card for children.

Oh, and the phone number format of +44(0)207 9304 450 is also annoying me!

2 Likes

That hasn’t changed though. It’s the same on my card which I’ve had for two or three years.

Oh yes, then that’s even more annoying as they have ignored feedback.

2 Likes

Yep. The code for London is 020. The 7 is part of the subscriber number, not the code.

Almost everyone in London gets this wrong.

2 Likes

I find the (0) there even more annoying because it’s plain wrong. If you try to dial with the 0 it won’t connect, and you can’t dial parentheses anyway …

I’m not often one for orange, but must admit the orange colouring looks really nice here. There’s a very tiny spectrum of orange shades that can just look super nice, fresh and modern, and this is one of them. I dig it. Very fall-esque, my favourite season.

2 Likes

So, the bills pot has arrived, at least it has for me on iOS. Go into one of your spaces, manage space and you can pick which Direct Debits or Standing Orders to pay from it. Pretty cool.

Edit: Just noticed there’s another discussion on this here: "Paid from your main balance" - #8 by Chagle

2 Likes
3 Likes

Let’s hope it makes a difference then:

Tuvalu minister stands in sea to film COP26 speech to show climate change (msn.com)

1 Like
4 Likes

And so the land grab continues…

Hi All
Anyone know how to prevent the fake-SMS warning from lingering on the home screen since the latest update?

Hi! Welcome to the community!

It doesn’t seem like it’s possible to dismiss this particular notification I’m afraid. Normally others that show up have a small x icon at the top right of the banner so you can dismiss them, but this one doesn’t have that.

It’s something you’ll just have to wait for Starling to fix or remove at some point.

1 Like

Understood, thanks!
Thought perhaps I was missing something.
App’s been clutter-free for years - hope that’s not changing…

4 Likes