Starling - general thread

Seems to be issue with connected cards from looking at thread above.

2 Likes

I don’t have any transactions showing on my business account right now and I’ve used my card 6 times today. Balance has updated fine but no transaction show when I swipe up

1 Like

Just had an email to say they’re replacing current debit cards - any ideas why?

I think they’ve changed the payment processor and therefore need to switch cards across to it

1 Like

Not just changed, built their own and brought it in-house.

5 Likes

I have a few accounts with Starling. I’ve had 2 cards replaced so far, and got a third on its way. Pain in the backside mind you :sweat:

1 Like

Anyone else in the Android app noticed that you can no longer autofill your password using a password manager when confirming an action? So frustrating.

1 Like

Yes Dashlane doesn’t work for me which is annoying. I wish we could use our pin code or biometrics to do transfers and stuff.

Edit: I know why they make you use your password it’s fo put liability on us Incase anything goes wrong but it would be nice to choose to use biometrics etc.

1 Like

There is no way I could insert mine manually.

It was randomly created by a password manager using 20 characters from all ranges. Impossible to remember :man_shrugging:

In truth, I don’t know any of my banking passwords as all were randomly created by a password manager.

I just need to remember the one!

That method works marvellously until your phone doesn’t retain it…. (I’ve found :flushed:).

2 Likes

Oh please don’t say that, Graham :grimacing:

Been about four years now, so… touch wood :grin:

Though it’s not a phone retained password manager.

I can access it from all my devices :+1:

1 Like

There it is - belt & braces. You Brum-dwellers - sharp as a nail….:relieved:.

(See what I did there…?)

Yes, I use 1Password. I think it stopped working a couple of months ago. Annoying!

Have they been told of the Android password fail?

I’ve DM’d them on Twitter and they’ve asked some really thorough questions that make me suspect this isn’t intended behaviour so hopefully it might get fixed soon.

3 Likes

Bitwarden is still working fine for me.

1 Like

Password Store also working fine on Android

That’s odd, are you using the autofill service or the accessibility service?

No idea! What’s the difference?