Starling - general thread

3 Likes

You would have thought that there would some degree of sophistication to identify suspicious transactions too, to block further pay at pump use for a period of time.

Ten transactions at the same place within 10 minutes should arose suspicion, whereas using your card perhaps 4 or 5 times in a day at various locations across the country for a little each time (as you do a long drive from the south of England to Scotland, for example) should look more “normal” and not be blocked.

@dudesuper1982 thanks for the information.

1 Like

Maybe going to allow custom categories?

2 Likes

I’d like to vote for “Pub”.

“Eating Out” doesn’t fit, unless I’m having a meal.

“Entertainment” doesn’t fit, as that’s what I use for subs for Apple TV, Netflix, etc.

3 Likes

Out of those I’d vote health. It’s a broad category and feels like a strange omission to me.

To me this does feel like a precursor to teasing custom categories though. Would love to see them come back and reply to that poll announcing that they’re adding all of them by way of custom categories.

3 Likes

3 Likes

We’re writing to let you know that from 30th September 2021 Nutmeg will no longer be available in the Starling Marketplace.

This means that you’ll no longer be able to see your Nutmeg balance in the Starling app. This will not impact anything else about your Nutmeg account and you can continue to access Nutmeg directly.

If you have any questions about your Nutmeg service, you can contact them by emailing[email protected]. For any other questions, get in touch with us in-app or by emailing [email protected].

2 Likes

Maybe due to them being owned by chase now

3 Likes

And being integrated into :chase: ? :eyes: launch :soon: ?

3 Likes

Hopefully we will find out soon

You are Remi AICMFP…

Who knows :thinking::woman_shrugging::question:

Summary

Maybe I am :joy::upside_down_face:

Summary

I can’t actually find the blur spoiler option on this forum. :cloud_with_rain:😶‍🌫

You know what? Neither can I :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Mathew is this something that needs manually enabling?

4 Likes

Yep, it’s a me thing. I can certainly add it, but I need to rebuild Discourse to do it. So maybe a job for this evening :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Please? :pleading_face:

Can’t do a proper Remi impression without it :laughing:

Summary

Or discuss shows/films, but mainly do a Remi impression

3 Likes

Spoiler alert…

You can now do it :wink:

5 Likes

Bruce Willis is a ghost.

It works!

It’s all blurred !!! :joy:

Nothing that will affect us customers at the app end of the bank, however, a piece of media news involving Starling Bank (and others) efforts to get individuals to return to the fin-tech sector.

2 Likes