The card design thread

Welcome to the community!

I love the Triodos card! It’s very well made too, one of the best quality cards in my collection.

1 Like

Me too. It’s one of the main reasons I bank with First Direct. Love the simpleness of the card and app. That, and Algbra, which I would say is even nicer.

Actually did - Experian only

Commenting as someone liked it

Thought of the same thing. It should definitely be practical.

I prefer minimalistic and original bank card designs in classic colour combinations like silver+gold, matt black+gold or royal blue+grey like Child & Co bankers, but the one designed by Triodos Banks is really impressive. It looks more casual than smart, but this unique print and colour match will definitely catch the eye of people around you. I would definitely want this design to be in my card holder.

I was very glad to be shoving the card in my binder of dead cards after 40 days of having it!

Oh, a fellow card collector? I’d love to see your binder’s contents (presuming not on the Monzo community under a different name)

2 Likes

Tesco Card looks good. M&S bank is too crowded, so many pics in 1 car.

1 Like

The debit card for the current account operation they completely closed in August 2021?

I think their current credit cards look pretty nice tbh.

Tesco’s Clubcard Pay+ card is pretty nice but their credit cards are not great.

1 Like

Tymit
8fe511c5a92778b2f2f84cf30e6c9deeb025a5e9

1 Like

Please tell me that’s not the new card, that’s disgusting! :scream:

Sadly I believe it is. Its on their website :frowning:

The reception here is totally different than at the other place! :joy:

I like the design.

4 Likes

So do I. Probably the first thing I’ve liked about Tymit in a long time!

1 Like

To me that looks like it should be a card for a kids account :grimacing:

1 Like

Would be good to see it in person.

1 Like

Also think it’s a decent design, like cmon they’re competing with bright orange, standard teal and what else exactly?? a HSBC logo?

1 Like

I agree it does look like a card for a kids account, but it’s no worse than the NatWest debit card.

The contents of my wallet is quite boring these days! Not sure much thought goes into design.

I have a plain green card, a plain black card, a plain purple card, and a plan blue card.

2 Likes

I’d venture to say that sounds more elegant than boring. :relieved:

1 Like