• NatWest
  • Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
  • Revolut
  • Santander
  • Starling Bank
  • Tesco
  • TSB

0 voters

Who do you use for your main bank account?

Take this as:

• Where your wages are paid into
  • The one you use for your daily spending
  • Where your pension is paid into
  • The one where all the money goes before you split it out
1 Like

Some of those shades look the same to me.

Before anyone says it, I have an appointment on Friday :eyeglasses:

2 Likes

Hmm, I have wages go into 2 accounts, 1 has direct debits and the other has daily spending. I’ll keep out of this one :rofl:

2 Likes

They seem to be predefined :thinking: Will see if these can be changed in any way

:man_facepalming: Really sorry, wrong button… I just reset it… think it’s time to call it a night…

2 Likes

I’m kind of stuffed on this poll too because I use all three of my accounts, Starling, RBS and Nationwide as everyday main accounts because all three are used for defined purposes.

Yup, very hard to tell the difference between Santander and Starling, and Tesco and TSB. Not enough contrast.

I have 11.

But income only goes into one, happily :grin:

Nope, I can split the ‰ of wages from my employer into whatever bank accounts I register on the HR system. It then just pays out based on that % I’ve entered.

Plus there’s a secondary job that goes elsewhere :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: I don’t and I really mean this, I don’t want to know why you have 11 accounts

You really don’t lol.

10 have defined purposes.

First Direct is currently on furlough

I’ve tried a few times to change it to a bar chart, and it doesn’t let me :frowning:
But I’ve made it so you can select 2 choices. Hopefully, that helps a bit!

Don’t want to play with it too much as every change resets it :confused:

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of hidden in plain sight in the payroll system. I’ve no idea how many other employees use it that way in all honesty.

Can change the details and the % up to a certain date and then it’s locked down to ensure they can start processing all the payroll files ready for payday.

1 Like

But you missed Triodos! Which is the account I’m currently using in conjunction with Monzo for my daily banking needs!

Don’t change it again to add it though. I’m literally the only person here who will vote for it.

Ah now I’ve voted, there’s them hideous colours which I’d almost forgotten about. Crime to humanity :rofl:

Yes, the contrast is terrible.

Thankfully you can click on the pie chart to see which company each piece represents.

Can you add “none of the above” to the list? Only one of mine is on there… :slight_smile:

I can get you some pills for that, they cost less than 3 quid a month :laughing:

I currently use Barclays as I have my current account, mortgage and credit card all in one place, and because no bank beats Blue Rewards at the moment.

The low credit limit I have is making me want to see whether the grass is greener on the other side, but I also don’t want to open another credit card in case Chase or even Apple (@N26throwaway :eyes:) launch something before the end of the year

1 Like

Which one would cause most grief if locked out for a month?

We seem to be able to vote for two. Is that intended?

1 Like